- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Approves Change Orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all process and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Reports to the Account Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Maximum 33 years old,
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Experience sales of IT equipment
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tanah Abang.