- Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements.
- Making sure that the recommended solution is commercial yet competitive.
- Documenting and analyzing the required information and data.
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.Evaluating the information gathered through workshops and surveys, business process description and task analysis.
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer's needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements.
- Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate
- Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably have certification in FileNet CM & Data Capture with 1-2 year-experience in implementation
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Job role in Software Engineer/Programmer or Project Management.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.